- Lecture: When Misfortune Becomes Injustice: Moving From Exhortation to Action in Advancing Health Justice
15th June 2023, 5.00-6.30pm
Lecture by Dr Alicia Ely Yamin (Harvard Law School)
Chaired by Prof Fiona Beveridge (University of Liverpool)
University of Liverpool (Liverpool, UK) and online
You can download the flyer here.
- Conference on Strategic Litigation and Public Health
15-16 June 2023
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK (in-person) and online
Download the flyer with more information and registration link here.
EPH 2021, Online event, pre-conferences/workshops:
- Workshop: Public health, climate change and strategic litigation
Organised by: EUPHA-LAW, EUPHA-ENV, Global Health Law Groningen (Netherlands), PETRA
- Round table: Biological, socioeconomic, legal and environmental health determinants in the COVID-19 pandemic
Organised by: EUPHA-IDC, EUPHA-LAW, EUPHA-INJ, WHO Venice Office
- Workshop: The contribution of Environmental Impact Assessments to better health
Organised by: EUPHA-HIA, EUPHA-ETH, EUPHA-LAW, EUPHA-ENV
- Round table: EU Digital COVID Certificate: Hope for restoring freedom or simply opening Pandora’s box?
Organised by: EUPHA-IDC, EUPHA-ETH, EUPHA-LAW, EUPHA-HTA
- Workshop: The European Health Data Space (EHDS): future opportunities and current challenges
Organised by: EUPHA-DH, EUPHA-PHMR
WCPH 2020, Online event, pre-conferences/workshops:
- Pre conference: Privacy by default, security by design. Effects of GDPR on public health research
Organised with: EUPHA-DH, EUPHA-ETH, EUPHA-HSR, EUPHA-PHMR, InfAct: Joint Action on Health Information, Sciensano, Ministry of Health Malta, Gesundheit Österreich, EUPHA