The aim of the Oral health section is to contribute to the prevention of oral diseases in the context of better general health and thereby addressing health inequalities
The objectives are:
- To contribute to the achievement of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) including universal health coverage
- To build on the partnership between EADPH and EUPHA and to adopt inter-disciplinary collaborations with different sections of EUPHA -putting oral health on everybody’s agenda.
- To disseminate evidence-based knowledge and give guidance to public health professionals and policy makers to support implementation, monitoring and evaluation of strategies and interventions
- To adopt inter-professional collaboration in terms of policy, education and practice and contribute to capacity building of the future public health workforce
- To strengthen partnership with external stakeholders including WHO, WFPHA, local public health associations, the EU Commission, FDI (World Dental Federation)
- To organise inter-disciplinary workshops
05 November, 2021
13 July, 2021
Progressive realisation of universal access to oral health services: what evidence is needed?