Becoming an individual member of EUPHA
Individual membership is open to individual public health professionals from countries within the WHO Europe region where no national association is available. Individual membership is granted for a limited time period.
- You are included in the European-wide network of public health experts (more than 39'000 at the moment)
- You can participate in all European Public Health Conferences with an 80 Euro reduction in conference fees
- You can participate in all EUPHA activities (sections, projects, etc.).
- You will have observer status in the EUPHA Governing Board
- Central and Eastern Europe: 10 Euro/year
- Other European countries: 50 Euro/year
How to apply
For individuals wanting to join EUPHA, the following procedure applies. Requests for individual membership are referred to societies/national associations in their own country. If no national society is available or if the individual insists on an individual membership, an application letter with CV and three references (of which one should be from another country than the country of origin) should be send to EUPHA office.
This information is circulated among the executive council who will decide on membership.