Becoming a full member of EUPHA
Full membership of EUPHA is open for national public health associations in Europe (WHO/EURO definition of Europe). National associations need to be scientific and have a multidisciplinary approach to public health.
- Your members are included in the European-wide network of public health experts (more than 23'000 at the moment).
- All your members benefit from an 80 Euro reduction on the registration fees for all European Public Health Conferences.
- All your members can participate in all EUPHA activities.
- Members in your association publishing in the European Journal of Public Health can have a 20% reduction of the Open Access charges.
- Your association has a representation in the EUPHA Governing Board.
For each individual member in your association, EUPHA membership is set at 8 Euro (2022 rate).
How to apply
In a standard letter we request the following information:
- copy constitution with English summary;
- goals of the association;
- frequency of scientific meetings and/or journal;
- number of members.
The information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org The information is circulated among the executive council and approved if:
- it is a scientific, preferably multidisciplinary association for public health research;
- if not multidisciplinary, we suggest active recruitment of other societies;
- a national procedure is developed for rotating disciplinary representation in governing council.