EPH 2019, Marseille, France, pre-conferences/workshops:
- Workshop: It’s time for timeliness in Health Technology Assessment
- Workshop: Real-world data: are we ready to take up the challenge?
EPH 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia, pre-conferences/workshops:
- Pre-conference: European public health: collaboration, initiatives and new policies. This initiative addressed the EU regulation on Health Technology Assessment
- Workshop: Prioritization in Public Health: new insights in the frame of Health Technology Assessment. The workshop addressed the topic of priority setting from the methodological and ethical point of view and will give insights in its role in transferring health technology and health service innovations.
- Workshop: The Digital Transformation of healthcare in Europe. EU and WHO action and countries’ experiences
EPH 2017, Stockholm, Sweden pre-conferences/workshops:
- Workshop: The cutting edge of Health Technology Assessment: information and communication technologies
- Health ICT and HTA: towards synergy, Perspephone Doupi
- Basic assumptions in RCTs contrasting empirical development of ICT? Alternative approaches for e-HTa, Anne Granstrom Ekeland
- Participation as a means or an end within HTA and ICT: lessons from a disability studies approach, William Sherlaw
- Skills building in HTA: how to address the economic impact of public health interventions
- Presentation by Lenoir Wijnkoop on nutritional interventions
- Workshop: Toward a definition of Good Practices in Public Health: state of the art and different experiences
EPH 2016, Vienna, Austria pre conferences/workshops:
During the 9th EPH Conference in Vienna 2016, the section organised the workshop E-health and m-health: current trends, uses, expectations and methodological challenges. This workshop was organised in collaboration with EUPHA Sections on Health Services Research, Mental Health and Ethics in Public Health. Presentations were given by Judith de Jong, Stefan Buttigieg, William Sherlaw and Vladimir Vukovic.
The recorded facebook Live Stream Video is available by clicking here.
In cooperation with EUPHAnxt the skills building seminar "skills building for a successfull HTA-team: the value of HTA in the Public Health agenda". Presentations were given by Chiara de Waure and Camilla Palmhøj Nielsen/Gitte Valentin.
A pre conference was organised in cooperation with Ludwig Boltzmann Institut for Health Technology Assessment: Evidence based public health - decision support for health (care) policy.
EPH 2014, Glasgow, United Kingdom pre conferences/workshops:
Please click here for the abstract of the workshop held at the 7th EPH Conference in Glasgow 2014.
05 November, 2019
30 October, 2019
10 April, 2019
30 August, 2018