We currently have 1551 section members.
It would be great to add you to those members!
So join us here.
Prof. Charles Agyemang
Maria Luisa Vázquez
- Allan Krasnik, University of Copenhagen, Department of Public Health, Denmark
- Raj Bhopal, University of Edinburg, United Kingdom
- Antonio Chiarenza, AUSL Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Sónia Dias, Institute of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Tahereh Moradi, Department of Environmental Medicine (IMM), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Marie Louise Nørredam, the Danish Research Centre for Migration, Ethnicity and Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oliver Razum, Bielefeld University, Germany
- Istvan Szilard, University of Pecs, Hungary
- Maria Luisa Vázquez, Consortium for Health Care and Social Services of Catalonia, Spain
Tasks of the Section Steering Committee members
- Advice the section President and vice-President about issues such as strategy and activities of the section, collaboration with external partners, and the role/position of the section within EUPHA
- Support the section President and vice-President with the execution of section related tasks, such as consulting section members on specific topics, preparing the section's annual meeting, and writing news updates for e.g. the EUPHA Newsletter
- Contribute to articles, (position) papers etc. on behalf of the section, at the request of or in consultation with the section President and vice-President
- Represent the section/EUPHA at conferences and other events, at the request of or in consultation with the section President and vice-President and/or the EUPHA office.
28 March, 2019