We currently have 1463 section members.
It would be great to add you to those members!
So join us here.
Dr. Bernadette Kumar
Dr. Charles Agyemang
Department of Public Health
University of Amsterdam
Maria Luisa Vázquez
Consortium for Health Care and Social Services of Catalonia
- Allan Krasnik, University of Copenhagen, Department of Public Health, Denmark
- Raj Bhopal, University of Edinburg, United Kingdom
- Antonio Chiarenza, AUSL Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Sónia Dias, Institute of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Tahereh Moradi, Department of Environmental Medicine (IMM), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Marie Louise Nørredam, the Danish Research Centre for Migration, Ethnicity and Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oliver Razum, Bielefeld University, Germany
- Istvan Szilard, University of Pecs, Hungary
- Maria Luisa Vázquez, Consortium for Health Care and Social Services of Catalonia, Spain
Tasks of the Section Steering Committee members
- Advice the section President and vice-President about issues such as strategy and activities of the section, collaboration with external partners, and the role/position of the section within EUPHA
- Support the section President and vice-President with the execution of section related tasks, such as consulting section members on specific topics, preparing the section's annual meeting, and writing news updates for e.g. the EUPHA Newsletter
- Contribute to articles, (position) papers etc. on behalf of the section, at the request of or in consultation with the section President and vice-President
- Represent the section/EUPHA at conferences and other events, at the request of or in consultation with the section President and vice-President and/or the EUPHA office.
22 January, 2019
21 December, 2018
18 December, 2018
05 October, 2018