European Public Health WEEK
17-21 May 2021
Joining forces for healthier populations
This media toolkit includes materials and guidance to help promote public health messages and details about EUPHW events. Scroll down to download.
Why should I use this toolkit?
We provide ready-to-use key messages, visual materials and other resources relevant to each of the 5 daily themes and the overarching theme about COVID-19 to help your efforts in communicating with your audiences, particularly through social media, newsletters and websites.
How should I use this toolkit?
You can simply download or copy/paste the various materials, either from this page or the page of each theme.
Can I change the materials?
To maximise impact with your audiences, you may want to translate the text into your local language. This option is available in materials that we provide an editable version for. However, the visual elements must not be altered in any way, nor the slogan “Joining forces for healthier populations” and the themes of the 5 days. The use of the European Commission and World Health Organization logos is NOT permitted.
Who should I share these materials with?
- IF YOU ARE A PUBLIC HEALTH ORGANISATION
You can share them with your usual stakeholders as well as with your staff. We highly encourage you to contact your institutions’ press and communications offices as early as possible so they can disseminate the initiative through the institution’s channels and help to engage local media.
- IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL
You can share materials with your institution’s communications offices and colleagues, as well as with your own network, e.g. on social media.
- IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN INTERESTED IN PUBLIC HEALTH
We encourage you to share our messages and visual materials with your friends, family, schools and workplaces through your own social media channels.
- IF YOU ARE A JOURNALIST OR ANOTHER MEDIA PROFESSIONAL
You can use materials for your media coverage of the EUPHW. If you wish to conduct interviews with those involved in the EUPHW, please send your media enquiry to EUPHAcommunications@eupha.org.
TIPS TO HELP PROMOTE PUBLIC HEALTH MESSAGES AND EUPHW EVENTS
- Disseminate your event! (Guidance available soon)
- Follow and retweet contents from @EUPHActs, @EUPHAnxt and #EUPHW on Twitter
- Engage and share posts from EUPHA, #EUPHW and on Facebook
- Share key messages, facts and figures, and resources about each of the daily themes on your own social media feeds, newsletters and websites (available soon)
- Check which EUPHW events you are most interested in joining, regardless of where you live (list available soon)
- Share your thoughts on social media about the events you are attending using #EUPHW and #EUPHW[country in English], e.g. #EUPHWnorway
MATERIALS FOR DOWNLOAD
- Download the editable version for translation
- Download the editable version for translation with additional room to insert logos of event hosts
EVENT PROGRAMME TEMPLATES
- Event programme template Monday 17 May 2021 - Communicating science and health
- Event programme template Tuesday 18 May 2021 - New challenges in mental health
- Event programme template Wednesday 19 May 2021 - Your local community
- Event programme template Thursday 20 May 2021 - All for one health
- Event programme template Friday 21 May 2021 - Leaving no one behind
Important note: NEVER share the password of your webinar with anyone, especially on social media. This can be picked up by unwanted hackers. If you simply focus on sharing the registration link, those who register will receive a confirmation email with the password (if applicable).
SOCIAL MEDIA READY-TO-GO FILES
If you wish to adapt these tiles to your local context/language, you can download the EUPHW social media editable templates (ppt file)
SOCIAL MEDIA COVER PHOTOS
- Facebook cover photo banner (editable version here)
- Twitter cover photo banner (editable version here)
- LinkedIn cover photo banner (editable version here)
- E-mail signature banner (editable version here)
- Download key messages, facts & figures, and other resources related to each of the 5 themes of EUPHW 2021.
PRESS RELEASE TEMPLATE
The RGB codes for the EUPHW colours are:
Blue: RGB 28/86/164
Green: RGB 157/196/26
The font is Avenir.
Download the general EUPHW logo:
Download your country logo:
If you wish to use the EUPHA logo, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.