Join EUPHA as a member
EUPHA has two types of membership. There is full membership, which is open for national public health associations in Europe (WHO/EURO definition of Europe). There is associate membership, open for public health institutions and associations outside the WHO/EURO region. Please find below information on membership benefits and the application procedure.
- Full membership - is open to national scientific associations for public health in Europe, as defined by the regional office of WHO. These associations need to be scientific and - preferably – multidisciplinary.
- Institutional membership - is open to all institutes that endorse the activities of EUPHA and desire to officially be included in the EUPHA network. Institutional members receive the EJPH and have reduced conference fees for their staff.
- Individual membership - is open to individual public health experts from countries in Europe, as defined by the regional office of WHO. where no national society is available. Individual membership is granted for a limited time period.
- Associate membership - is offered to international organisations. For this, please contact email@example.com
- Global membership - is open to public health associations, institutions and individuals outside the WHO/EURO region who are dedicated to the same objectives as EUPHA.