European Public Health Week
11-15 May 2020
Joining forces for healthier populations
147 events in 31 countries:
We need your feedback
Help us improve EUPHW in the future.
Please complete this brief evaluation survey by 29 May.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
- Promoting health through the Global Goals (Monday 11 May) including the kick-off webinar
- Primary care in the digital age (Tuesday 12 May)
- Staying together for mental health (Wednesday 13 May)
- Equal health for all (Thursday 14 May)
- Grow old, grow healthy (Friday 15 May)
If you need a certificate to confirm that you hosted and/or joined an event, please complete this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 May 2020.
Countries from the WHO European Region with registered EUPHW events: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Non-European countries with registered events: Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Kenya, USA
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about important public health themes and connect professionals contributing to public health across Europe.
Learn about the 2019 edition.
The European Public Health WEEK team
Dineke Zeegers Paget
For any questions please contact EUPHAcommunications@eupha.org.
- Alastair Leyland (EUPHA Section Council)
- Anna Cichowska Myrup (WHO Regional Office for Europe)
- Iveta Nagyova (EUPHA President)
- Marieke Verschuuren (Secretary of the EUPHA Executive Council)
- Natasha Azzopardi (EUPHA Past President)
- Pasquale Cacciatore (EUPHAnxt)
- Thomas Dorner (EUPHA member, Austrian Public Health Association)
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) is an initiative by the European Public Health Association (EUPHA).
Co-funded under an operating grant from the European Union’s Health Programme (2014-2020).
Supported by the WHO Regional Office for Europe.