Becoming an institutional member of EUPHA
Institutional membership is open to all institutes in the WHO/EURO region that endorse the activities of EUPHA and desire to officially be included in the EUPHA network.
- Your institute is included in the European-wide network of public health experts (more than 39'000 at the moment).
- You have access to the EUPHA resources.
- For publishing in the European Journal of Public Health you will receive a 20% reduction of the Open Access charges.
- Your institute will have 'first choice' status in partner activities.
- All staff from your institute will benefit from an 80 Euro reduction on the registration fees for all European Public Health Conference.
- All staff can participate in all EUPHA activities (sections, projects, etc.).
- A representative of the institute is an observer in the Governing Board.
EUPHA institutional membership fee is 1,000 Euro per year (2023 rate).
How to apply
Institutional membership can be requested in 2 ways:
- upon invitation from the EUPHA Executive Council
- in a standard letter with the request to become an institutional member of EUPHA along with general information about the institute.
The letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This information is circulated among the executive council who will decide on membership.