EUPHA Advisory Working Group
The Advisory Working group was established by the EUPHA Executive Council in June 2016. The objective of the AGOG is to:
- Support the EUPHA office in implementing the annual work plans as agreed by the EUPHA Governing Board (the working part);
- Advise EUPHA bodies on new topics, actions to be included (the advisory part);
Working group members/organisation:
- The working group is established from November 2016 to November 2020
- Members are public health professionals who have had an official role within EUPHA in the past and are still willing to assist EUPHA in reaching its objectives. For instance, past presidents of Sections, past governing board members, etc.
- Members are selected by the chair of the working group in consultation with the Executive Director of EUPHA.
- The working group reports to the Executive Council during their November meeting.
- The working group organises an annual meeting during the November EPH Conference.