European Public Health WEEK
Celebrating healthy populations
Information about the 2nd edition (May 2020) coming soon!
Impressions from 2019
Check the highlights of EUPHW 2019 here.
Alternatively, see the summaries of what happened on each day:
- Day 1 (13 May), with the kick-off event in Brussels and physical activity
- Day 2 (14 May), dedicated to healthy environments
- Day 3 (15 May), dedicated to Care 4 care
- Day 4 (16 May), dedicated to Sustainable and healthy diets
- Day 5 (17 May), dedicated to Youth mental health
THANK YOU for raising awareness of public health and celebrating healthy populations!
The European Public Health WEEK team:
Dineke Zeegers Paget
EUPHA Executive Director
EUPHA Scientific Officer
For any questions please contact EUPHAcommunications@eupha.org.
Kick-off meeting hosting partners:
- Anna Cichowska Myrup (WHO Regional Office for Europe)
- Débora Miranda (EUPHW Coordination)
- Dineke Zeegers (EUPHA Office)
- Isabel de la Mata (DG SANTE, European Commission)
- Iveta Nagyova (EUPHA Section Council President)
- Maaike Droogers (EUPHA Office)
- Marleen Bekker (EUPHA Section on Public Health Policy and Politics)
- Natasha Azzopardi (EUPHA President)
- Pasquale Cacciatore (EUPHAnxt)
- Thomas Dorner (EUPHA member, Austrian Public Health Association)
Countries organising events (34)
Countries from the WHO European Region: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Non-European countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa.
To see which organisations are organising events in each country, visit the list of events.
Other active disseminators of the EUPHW
At country level: Société Française de Santé Publique, Institute of Public Health in Ireland, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (Netherlands), Spanish Association of Public Health and Healthcare
At European level: EuroHealthNet, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, EUROCAM, Health Action International, Mental Health Europe, Smoke Free Partnership, European Cancer Patient Coalition, Alzheimer Europe, European Health Management Association, European Federation of Nurses' Associations, International Federation of Anthroposophic Medical Associations.
For official EUPHW partners please visit the daily theme pages.
An initiative by the European Public Health Association (EUPHA).
Co-organised by the European Commission and co-financed by the EU Health Programme.
Supported by the WHO Regional Office for Europe.